Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of Florida expected to contact Chip about HC vacancy

What is this bullshit?
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Non-story. Only idiots like CCPete think there's any chance of this happening.

Chip is one of the premier coaches at any level, of course Florida is going to ask him, and his answer will be an emphatic NO.

Comment

You can't blame them for asking, but there's no chance in Hell he'd go. He's tied for the best record in the league right now. People don't take demotions when they're good at their jobs.

Nothing in the history of football would piss me off any more to see Chip leave the Eagles for the fucking Gators though.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
        You can't blame them for asking, but there's no chance in Hell he'd go. He's tied for the best record in the league right now. People don't take demotions when they're good at their jobs.

Nothing in the history of football would piss me off any more to see Chip leave the Eagles for the fucking Gators though.

Second best record? Thought it was a 5 way tie for best record at 9-3?

Comment

SUSP
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            Thought it was a 5 way tie for best record at 9-3?
            Correct.

If Chip pulls out a win against Seattle this weekend, his team has a great shot of finishing with a 13-3 record, which would be no worse than tied for the best record in the NFL.

Yeah Florio, that type of success normally sends guys running to the NCAA.
            Last edited by Sect 236; 12-01-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
              Second best record? Thought it was a 5 way tie for best record at 9-3?
              Yeah, he's tied for first (loses tiebreakers to Arizona and Green Bay), but nobody is better than 9-3 this year.

Comment

No, what he said was shut up..Shut the fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
                  What is this bullshit?
                  Probably $10 mil/yr, free house, and the best talent pool in the country.

Would you at least listen?

Good news for the Eagles is that this type of offer will be available to him for a while.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                    Probably $10 mil/yr, free house, and the best talent pool in the country.

Would you at least listen?

Good news for the Eagles is that this type of offer will be available to him for a while.

From everything I have read Chip could care less about the money/benefits, he'll move on when he has nothing else to prove.

It would just be Philly's luck he will win the SB and then announce he's going to coach H.S.

Comment

Lucky for us he has all those bcs titles

Comment

I assume you mean he couldn't care less.

KG approves this post.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You don't read very well.

Comment

Still a clueless twat. STOP POSTING

Comment

I bet you're a miserable little cunt to be around.

Comment

Working...
                              X