So Do the Pukes win tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Do the Pukes win tonight?

tough to gauge this game mainly because how bad Cutler has been,,I like Chicagee to run the ball and get after Homo...but at this time I have no Idea who to pick for tonights game.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Chicago is playing for their coach's job I think - not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Comment

Cutler has been really bad for most of the year, but with all that talent they have, there is always a chance they have an offensive outburst.

Comment

I am hoping like hell Chicago lays it on them, someone needs to put Romo out of his misery.

Comment

Bears + 4 sounds good

Hope they let Forte run wild and not put too much on Cutler.

Comment

Betting Chicago is like hitting on 15 when dealer shows a 7. It's a smart play, but not necessarily a winner.

Comment

Trent, that is one dumb ass question

The Bears will eat the fucking piss poor frauds and then shit them out in Jerruh's box.

Go Bears!
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Way I see it... Chicago can't stop anyone from running. Dallas pounds the ball. Everyone back on the cowfag wagon, 4 of the 5 o linemen are inducted into canton and then they play the eagles again.

Comment

They did have...

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  tough to gauge this game mainly because how bad Cutler has been,,I like Chicagee to run the ball and get after Homo...but at this time I have no Idea who to pick for tonights game.
                  a seven day break between games, so that gives them an edge over the Bears, but who the hell knows...it is December now.
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

didn't he Bears play the Lions on Thanksgiving?

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                    a seven day break between games, so that gives them an edge over the Bears, but who the hell knows...it is December now.
                    and they are Home,,,so they are a home dog,,but on 7 days rest also..
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Yes, no real difference in rest. Will be interesting watching Romo and Cutler see who can screw things up the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X