• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreskin follies!

Gruden is "done" with RG4skin!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...rt-griffin-iii
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Very nice post. Bob Griffin needn't worry.

He could always get a job as Ref Ref's cabana boy.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

So sorry to hear this, was really hoping they could try and work it out for the next year or two.

Comment

If the Eagles can't hoist a lombardi

Watching RGIII do it with the Rams might be worth it in entertainment value.

Comment

Guess gruden isn't buying into operation patience lol

Comment

I mentioned this in another post at another time, but what if he was next year's Sanchez?

Could you see it possibly happening?
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I sure hope not

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              I mentioned this in another post at another time, but what if he was next year's Sanchez?

Could you see it possibly happening?
              Bob Griffin is the black Tim Tebow. A great weapon as a college quarterback, but a complete bust when playing with the big boys.

He's always, from day one, been more interested in his endorsements than his play on the field.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Does Gruden really think he gets to make that call?

@AdamSchefter
                There's a "real chance" Robert Griffin III will be Washington's starting QB before this season is over, per source.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  I feel like you guys are just piling on at this point. Sigh.

Comment

Still hanging your hat on moral victories?
                    Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-04-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Still hanging your hat on moral victories?
                      I had to go back and find where that was coming from since you've posted it a few times. I see it came after the first Skins-Eagles game this season. I don't believe I really "hung my hat" on anything, in fact I said I hate the idea of moral victories.

Though I'm sure you'll jump all over this in some way, it wasn't just your O-line banged up. On our end, Griffin had just busted himself up again (before we realized he truly wasn't any good), our TE was out again, Jackson was hurt, hell, even our kicker was questionable. I didn't expect the game to be as close as it was, but the team surprised me.

In fact, the majority of that post was giving credit to Nick Foles for hanging tough throughout the game.

Comment

So you're saying losing to the eagles is still enjoyable for you even in hindsight?

Comment

Fuck him. It was enjoyable as could be for me.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          So you're saying losing to the eagles is still enjoyable for you even in hindsight?

Comment

Working...
                          X