Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This deer was "harvested" because it was an albino.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This deer was "harvested" because it was an albino.)

A trophy. It wasn't killed for food or clothing.

Where's the dignity for this creature? At least put his fuckin' tongue back in.

Albino deer

The other white meat.

Comment

How do you know

if the animal was killed for food or not?! Anytime a deer dies that's natural for the tongue to hang out, it wasn't done purposely to be funny. Relax.

Comment

Albinos don't last long in the wild , whether it be beast or fish

Comment

So you're saying white deer shouldn't be killed..

Only brown ones? Racist!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This albino deer was slaughtered because, allegedly, the owner of the land was tired of people trespassing wanting to get a glimpse of the deer, according to the hunter. (Look it up yourself).

This guy wanted to bag it as a trophy, get it stuffed, and "maybe" send it to a local nature center so that the public could still enjoy seeing their celebrity deer, not in its natural setting but stuffed, mounted and dead. He had no intentions of "harvesting" the deer for jerky.

My tongue comment was tongue and cheek. Like put the fuckin' tongue back in his cheek. You think the albino deer is a clown for your amusement? Does it amuse you?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...washingtonpost

Comment

Funny because its the oldest deer he's ever shot, according to the hunter.

They're certainly not going to last as long when people hunt them for notoriety.

Comment

There's at least 5 red (neck) states that don't allow killing white deer.

Comment

I am kind of suprised that they allow them to be shot. Albino deer have no natural cover and are easy targets. Huge fine here if you shoot one and get caught.
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

That buck wasn't harvested cause it was albino

It was shot cause it was a monster 10 point, shot legally, with a bow! It had nothing to do with the land owner contracting some guy to come get rid of it. The land owner just gave him permission to hunt on his land, which is common. Also did you notice all the meat was donated?

Comment

no protection here in nj

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                      There's at least 5 red (neck) states that don't allow killing white deer.
                      nm
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

... and the land owner gave him permission to shoot the deer on his land for the reasons I mentioned. It's just a trophy to this guy and I bet he finally decided to shot it after the notoriety the 11 boy in Michigan got for killing one last month.

"But for Kinnaman, it's a trophy he'll never forget -- although it might not end up on his living room wall. He declined to reveal yet where the deer is going, but said he plans to have it taxidermied and says he will probably sell it and that potential buyers have contacted him.

"This is the oldest and most unique deer I'll probably ever take," he explained. "This is the buck of a lifetime."

This killer is contradicting himself in every story I've read. I didn't see anything about the meat being donated, but I'm sure if he said that, it may not have happened. He's a walking contradiction.

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but that deer reminds me of these guys,

Comment

Working...
                          X