Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So because you saw a tv report of kids crying

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Because of the local coverage here. Greta was really just sh!tstirring herself, calling the students "insolent brats" and stuff when the video I saw on the local news was heartbreaking to see, kids crying, sitting on the curb just weeping. It sucked.
    That proves that no students cheered or yelled "hit them again" after the incident? Really?

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...-car/19918403/
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You know damn well it was reporting in a vacuuming by Greta Van Stirsh*t. Why are you so one sided all the time?

"The Denver police chief 'does not believe this reflects the opinions of the vast majority of protesters from East High School."

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        You know damn well it was reporting in a vacuuming by Greta Van Stirsh*t. Why are you so one sided all the time?

"The Denver police chief 'does not believe this reflects the opinions of the vast majority of protesters from East High School."

I would guess it just all depends on which group of people which reporter was standing near, the ones helping the officer, or the ones chanting to hit him again.

Different POV from a different perspective, happens all the time, no?

Comment

One sided? Dimmie claimed the charge was bullshit

She has an opinion show just like Hannity, O'Reilly, Matthews, Maddow, Anderson, etc. They always embellish these things one way or the other.

Did Greta say all the students did this? I doubt it.

Comment

you're a real nowhere man

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            That proves that no students cheered or yelled "hit them again" after the incident? Really?

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...-car/19918403/
            That report has not been verified by anyone a the "union." Also, my point was that she was basically calling all these students horrible people when they're not. I think that is really a shitty thing to do. To high school students. Really.
            DB

Comment

No she said they were all brats

She has an opinion show just like Hannity, O'Reilly, Matthews, Maddow, Anderson, etc. They always embellish these things one way or the other.

Did Greta say all the students did this? I doubt it.
              ungrateful, insolent brats. If you're okay with that, then I'm okay with you being okay with that. I'm not.
              DB

Comment

totally agree

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                I would guess it just all depends on which group of people which reporter was standing near, the ones helping the officer, or the ones chanting to hit him again.

Different POV from a different perspective, happens all the time, no?
                But I don't think it's right for a national network on any side of any issue to name call all of these kids on national TV. If it were my son/daughter, I'd be livid.
                DB

Comment

You guys are all libtard sheep

Comment

But I don't think it's right for a national network on any side of any issue to name call all of these kids on national TV. If it were my son/daughter, I'd be livid.

Dimmy, I have said this before, news just needs to report the facts, leave the commentary out of it, but as you well know there is a valid reason for it(in their eyes anyway) controversy like a train wreck keeps people watching.

If news centers weren't graded on ratings but instead on accuracy, this would all change.

Comment

Baaaaaaaaaa!

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      You guys are all libtard sheep
                      What're your kids names? I'll make sure they are pilloried on national news. Baaaaaaaaa.
                      DB

Comment

If that's what she said, specifically, I agree

I'd have to see the video

Comment

You're acting like a fool on the hill, head in a cloud.

Yeah, you're one sided. Have you ever sided with a public protest in the streets? You're predictable. A Tory. That's right. You would have been a Tory and if you had it your way as a Tory, there would be no United States.

Go back to England and suck the Queens dick!

USA! USA! USA!

Comment

on the other hand

I'd have to see the video

The same local news station just had a graphic over TCU's pounding of ISU that said:

ISU 55
                            TCU 7

Her majesty's a pretty nice girl.
                            DB

Comment

Sorry Dimmy I stopped reading

First, what I thought I knew: According to local news, a group of high school students marched in the streets of downtown Denver protesting police actions against African Americans (right outside my office window).

During the march, police on bicycles rode up and down next to the protestors keeping them safe from going too far into traffic.

Some of the protestors booed the police.

Subsequently, a guy in a white Mercedes apparently had a seizure of some kind and hit four of the police, one critically.

The protestors were shocked and openly crying to have witnessed the incident. Some of the protestors apparently spoke to the family of the victim in the hospital dismaying their sorrow for this incident and thanking the police for supervising the march.

Now, what actually happened according to Greta Van Sustren: High school "insolent brats" chanted "hit them again" after the accident according a report from a police union, which report has yet to be verified. These same ungrateful high school brats screamed obscenities at the police officers as they patrolled before the incident. After the diatribe about how they protestors should have thanked the police instead of jeering at them, she later in the show decried media outlets (Jon Stewart) who don't get their facts right.

Oh, also it is unclear whether the driver of the car intentionally hit the police or not. When the local reporter mentioned that it was a white Mercedes, she kind of moved on. He also gently mentioned that some protestors had thanked the police but she sort of ignored that.

I'm grateful that I have my facts straight now.

DB

Your post when you wrote "learned from Fox News". I knew then you were just fucking with us, you oxymoron playing fool.
                              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The whole media is race baiting and everyone is falling for it hook, line and sinker. They could give a fuck about either side of the argument as long as they get ratings.

Also, wait until Camden hires the $15 an hour Part Time Police Officers. Talk about shoot first and ask questions later. Wait until those jabronies suit up.

Comment

Working...
                                X