Die-In Protest Set For After The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die-In Protest Set For After The Game

Those going may have trouble getting out after. I fear this can get real ugly.

http://6abc.com/news/die-in-protest-...s-game/425536/

We're used to it. You stage one on Igglesphans every time the Eagles aren't playing well.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Bwaaaaaahhh !!!!!

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      We're used to it. You stage one on Igglesphans every time the Eagles aren't playing well.
      Bill of goods !!!!!!
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

You're despicable

Originally posted by Anthony View Post

Only you would take such a pessimistic viewpoint about a peaceful demonstration scheduled to last 4 1/2 minutes because people may have trouble getting out after a freaking football game. Just go away.

Comment

jiggety jig hee haw hee haw

It's anthony the donkey
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Just promise you'll be part of it, shithead

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Just...

Take your extra strength Xanax, remain in the your room, and stay away from the keyboard and television for the next 10-12 yrs and everything will be fine.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Hi Anthony! How's it going!

Comment

Swish!

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  omg I am spitting on the screen laughing
                  DB

Comment

Not concerned about the demonstrators, It's the drunken Eagle Fans at 8:00PM after drinking all day I do not trust.

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                    Only you would take such a pessimistic viewpoint about a peaceful demonstration scheduled to last 4 1/2 minutes because people may have trouble getting out after a freaking football game. Just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      BWAHAHAHAHA!!! This is why I come to this board...never a dull moment.

But what would Ted do in this situation? That's the real question.

Comment

Not concerned about the demonstrators, It's the drunken Eagle Fans at 8:00PM after drinking all day I do not trust.
                        Just another non Eagles fan hating on Eagles fans.

Fuck off you pathetic piece of shit.

Comment

I guess you never attend games you fucking asshole.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Just another non Eagles fan hating on Eagles fans.

Fuck off you pathetic piece of shit.

Comment

and here is another thing..... Because the media sensationalizes it and now broadcasts the exact location I'm sure there are a bunch of racists living down in that area that plan to go there with baseball bats and start some shit. I lived down there when I grew up. There is no such thing as peaceful protests with some of those people.

Comment

I guess you never attend games you fucking asshole.
                              You disappear when the Eagles win, your dick gets rock hard to bad news and you talk about "Eagles fans" (which you are most certainly not one) with disgust.

Yeah, I'm the asshole.

Remember when you were going to come to the gayte but then came up with this bullshit story about why you didn't when really we all knew it was because you're a fucking cunt. Trust me, we were all MUCH happier that you weren't there.

I'd tell you to stop posting, but you will do that as soon as the Eagles win their next game anyway.
                              Last edited by Sect 236; 12-07-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X