Thats it GEt the piece of shit out of here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats it GEt the piece of shit out of here

Sanchez has had a nice ride as a back up - thats all the ruck he will ever be

Fucking piece of dog shit

Hope this game gives those thinking he could be the savior a dose of reality. There is a reason Nick Foles was the starter.
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 12-07-2014, 08:18 PM.

He's the backup you asshole and he's done ok in that role... your racism clouds your brain.

Comment

You hate him because he's Latino.

Comment

He is a back up you twat

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
        Sanchez has had a nice ride as a back up - thats all the ruck he will ever be

Fucking piece of dog shit

Hope this game gives those thinking he could be the savior a dose of reality. There is a reason Nick Foles was the starter.
        ...no one said savior. Stop embellishing.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          He's the backup you asshole and he's done ok in that role... your racism clouds your brain.
          Has nothing to do with race baiters need to stop that shit - Has nothing to do with race. I said yes back up and thats all he will ever be.

Comment

If Foles played the same game, you'd be blaming everyone else. White is right in your pathetic eyes.

Comment

When I read the thread title, I thought it was about The Ref.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
              X