Boooo that game blew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooo that game blew

When we sat down next to 2 Seahags fans I knew right away the mojo was bad. Question on that one Seattle completion on the sidelines at the end of the first half where they ended up with a FG - why didn't chip challenge? Sure looked like he didn't have control of the ball before going out
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    When we sat down next to 2 Seahags fans I knew right away the mojo was bad. Question on that one Seattle completion on the sidelines at the end of the first half where they ended up with a FG - why didn't chip challenge? Sure looked like he didn't have control of the ball before going out
    I thought it was because no challenges w/i 2 minutes, so he called a TO to force a review?

Comment

He hardly did... Wouldn't of gotten reversed.... Just no fucking balls played by anyone in philly today except for Fletcher Cox... Sanchez sucks ass. Secondary is a joke. Only positive is the front 7 with this defense. Bottom line, IGGS need a QB bad. Hopefully foles can provide a spark once healthy.. Gotta beat dallas next week
      Last edited by phillyeagles36; 12-08-2014, 01:10 AM.

Comment

First home loss since October 2013. Way to go Jinxacardo and Jinxacardo Jr.

Comment

Hahah

we said we'll go to a flyers game next!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Boooo that's usually my place Ricky

I have been blessed and caught a few wins lately...mostly thanks to Chipper...too bad about yesterday..the 10 days rest really helped the Hawks travel east..I'm still not worried about Dullas,,if we played chicago and they played the hawks the results would have been the same,,,,No big mystery here.. They are Frauds!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X