Mr. McMahon is behind all of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. McMahon is behind all of this

The NFL has the story line set up. Unfortunately I fear the storyline may be Romo redemption.

Sickening.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Cataldi, for the first time ever, said something that made me think this morning.

The Chiefs got absolutely HOSED at the end of their game against Arizona. Officials called a fumble on Travis Kelce that wasn't anywhere close to a fumble. An unbelievable call. Guess who Arizona now plays next week in a crucial NFC West match up - Seattle. Weird.

I'll go get my tin hat on now, but this league lacks credibility under Goodell to the point where it has me entertaining conspiracy theories.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah it stinks

Some of those calls yesterday were mind boggling. And I saw quite a few holds by the seahawks when Wilson was scrambling around and don't think they called even one.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Some of those calls yesterday were mind boggling. And I saw quite a few holds by the seahawks when Wilson was scrambling around and don't think they called even one.
        Some QBs get that respect when moving in the pocket. Rodgers gets it too. Vick used to get it.

To me, the most baffling no-calls were the offsides. There were several times where either it was obvious off-sides or the DE/LB knew the snap count better than Sanchez.

Comment

The return of the N.W.O.

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          The NFL has the story line set up. Unfortunately I fear the storyline may be Romo redemption.

Sickening.
          Jerruh in the role of old ass, wrinkled Hollywood Hogan. Romo and Murray playing Hall and Nash, and that little bitch Garrett in the role of X-Pac.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Garrett

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Jerruh in the role of old ass, wrinkled Hollywood Hogan. Romo and Murray playing Hall and Nash, and that little bitch Garrett in the role of X-Pac.
            is easily Eric Bischoff, right?

Comment

Forgot about Bischoff

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              is easily Eric Bischoff, right?
              Yeah, that definitely suits Garrett. Cole Beasley can be X-Pac.
              Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 12-08-2014, 10:31 AM.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X