This league is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This league is broken

Baldwin on the PI calls: "I’m actually not even a read on that play," he told reporters. "I’m clearing it out for somebody else. But when I saw the ball in the air and I saw the defender looking back at me, I just wanted to run into him to try create contact and try to create a penalty situation. It just happens like that sometimes."

They need to make all defensive penalties 5 yards and not reward an automatic first down. None of this "spot of the foul" bullshit. The only thing that should warrant 10+ and a first down is an unsportsmanlike conduct.

These refs aren't good enough to make these calls properly.

On another note, I really hope Smith and Jaylen Watkins are studs next year, because otherwise, this draft was dogshit.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

No one judges a draft in one season

except my 6 YO nephew!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      except my 6 YO nephew!
      Like I said, hopefully Watkins and Smith turn out well.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Smith has been the biggest disappointment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Like I said, hopefully Watkins and Smith turn out well.
        ...it's still early but wouldn't call the draft a bust, just the first pick.

I will commend Kelly on his playing rookies so soon, which is a great change from Reid who would wait forever before letting them on the field.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Thank Gawd we didn't trade up for Clowney

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ...it's still early but wouldn't call the draft a bust, just the first pick.

I will commend Kelly on his playing rookies so soon, which is a great change from Reid who would wait forever before letting them on the field.
          people would be jumping off bridges around here:D:D
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X