Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo, we hate Sanchez and Foles, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo, we hate Sanchez and Foles, right?

Do you call up Oakland, offer them Foles and three years worth of first round picks to take Mariota?

I really don't see any other way we get the kind of QB all of you are demanding.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I like Foles although he has been turning it over way to much

Mark has done well as our Backup,,light years ahead or Barkley..

When is the last time a team mortgage the farm to get a guy and then it worked out????
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I like Foles when his mechanics

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Do you call up Oakland, offer them Foles and three years worth of first round picks to take Mariota?

I really don't see any other way we get the kind of QB all of you are demanding.
      ...are working, the back foot habit has got to go.

But it's not worth mortgaging the future for a high round draft pick.....I there isn't one person on this board who anticipated Foles performance last year...it can happen again.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Mark has done well as our Backup,,light years ahead or Barkley..

When is the last time a team mortgage the farm to get a guy and then it worked out????
        Agreed. Too many holes on the defense to mortgage the future. I really hope they find ways to keep the currys and Grahams of the world on the team, and go saftey, corner in draft. This team isn't far off, and if foles can resemble anything like he did last year year the sky is not falling and we have a guy that with the right team around him can excel.

Comment

I don't "hate" either one, just thought that yesterday Sanchez made some bad decisions.

As far as going forward, I would honestly rather just keep the qb's that we have now (I really think they would both stay for a reasonable contract) and then fix this damn secondary, pick up a couple of developmental players and see where you are at this time next year.

Comment

It would interesting to see

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            I don't "hate" either one, just thought that yesterday Sanchez made some bad decisions.

As far as going forward, I would honestly rather just keep the qb's that we have now (I really think they would both stay for a reasonable contract) and then fix this damn secondary, pick up a couple of developmental players and see where you are at this time next year.
            How this team would look with a competent secondary, and a few less turnovers.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              But it's not worth mortgaging the future for a high round draft pick.....I there isn't one person on this board who anticipated Foles performance last year...it can happen again.
              Why not? If you need an elite QB to win, it's the only choice, no?

Otherwise you're just using those picks on defense and rolling with Foles.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I really dont see big trades happening for mariota and it doesnt seem to work out for other teams doing it. Then again, Chip really could run a different offense.

Secondary needs all the help it can get so Im all for using our draft there. If the kid could play coming out in this offense and we pick up another CB/safety between other picks/FA though maybe wed have a shot at a SB rather than aiming for the NFC east title for another year while we talk about how another QB isnt the guy.

Comment

Don't think the odds favor such a move

Otherwise you're just using those picks on defense and rolling with Foles.
                  NFL has many examples of such failed attempts.

Comment

yup like when fisher trotted out the draft picks they got for RGKnee

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                    NFL has many examples of such failed attempts.
                    for the coin toss yesterday for the Rams>Foreskins game.....5 guys with a qrt of the cap hit
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      for the coin toss yesterday for the Rams>Foreskins game.....5 guys with a qrt of the cap hit

And none of the drama.

Comment

Russell Wilson isn't elite. Sheli isn't elite. You just need the right fit.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          Russell Wilson isn't elite. Sheli isn't elite. You just need the right fit.
                          Mariota 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TGOLD View Post
                            Mariota 2015
                            so the jets, bucs or titans are going to pass up the chance to draft him?

no way. pipe dream.

jameis would be more likely...and he's more talented but a total idiot.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                            X