If D Revis is on a 1 year contract...throw tons of $$$$$$ at him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If D Revis is on a 1 year contract...throw tons of $$$$$$ at him

in the offseason,,,get him in here,,get rid of Williams,,,draft 2 safeties and another Corner...everything else beside a guard is gravy.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Do you still have a stash of ludes or something?
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I have one that I have held onto since 1980

just so I can look at it and say hey brain cells I miss ya!

and do you know if Revis is on a 1 year deal..we need impact short term in DB spot..U have a better Idea?
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I think Nnamdi is available

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          just so I can look at it and say hey brain cells I miss ya!

and do you know if Revis is on a 1 year deal..we need impact short term in DB spot..U have a better Idea?
          He probably can't wait to pack his bags and get rented by the Eagles. Stop it.

Comment

Diff is one is real player

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            I think Nnamdi is available
            gettin long in the tooth,,but that comparison is just laughable....
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

So who else?

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              He probably can't wait to pack his bags and get rented by the Eagles. Stop it.
              the guy is the tony leven of the Football world so what... who can we get to help this team in the backfield next year?

you would think he would want to stay in NE if the get to the Sup
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

I don't think so

in the offseason,,,get him in here,,get rid of Williams,,,draft 2 safeties and another Corner...everything else beside a guard is gravy.
                ....Chip and Co has been pretty good at finding quality FAs for descent compensation....get a FA DB, draft another one...but don't break the bank.

There is an aging O line that will need reinforcement ...will not matter who is playing QB or RB if that part of the team withers.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

the guy is the tony leven of the Football world so what... who can we get to help this team in the backfield next year?

you would think he would want to stay in NE if the get to the Sup
                  How many times have you dropped acid? I seriously wanna know. I only ever did shrooms twice but now I'm afraid of heights after doing them in the mountains of WV.

Comment

your hilarious,,your afraid of heights??!

its not the psyco active drugs my friend...Ill tell you how many times sunday..

U do know Ludes are the preferred drug of WALKING BARREL OF ACID!

so you keep answering a question with a question,,hmmmm what does that mean
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

To answer your question I do not care who is starting at LCB in September of 2015 because in December of 2014 they are 9-4 and I would prefer to live in the present.

Let the Foreskins talk about the offseason. It's Dallas week. Not free agency week.

Comment

I applaud you

for living in the present..Im just posting a thought on a discussion board...empty your gutters youll get over your fear..
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                        X