Can't get enough of that.
    pissed off about yesterdays game I was already on to Dullas by 7:45pm
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Fuck Dallas

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      One of the fake fans I know (from around here who comes out from under the rock only when they are winning) was giving me shit today because the Eagles lost. Never mind we completely dominated Dallas on their own field. Fucking cock-a-roach. That's right, I said WE.

Fuck Dallas.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        It's hate week! The hate must be at peak levels. I think Jerruh has one foot in the wheelchair.

My most hated current Cowboy is Coach Dez because fuck him.

For me all time is slow-mo Emmitt. Fuck him. So overrated. Fuck him for taking his helmet off after slowly going thru the I-95 sized hole paved by his offensive line (all of which were battling felony convictions)
        Last edited by 91EaglesD; 12-08-2014, 02:07 PM.
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Need a 24 hour grieving period. Maybe 48

This was a tough loss. Hard pill to swallow. I no longer believe this team can make the SB. packer and Seattle games were sledgehammers to that hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

This was a tough loss. Hard pill to swallow. I no longer believe this team can make the SB. packer and Seattle games were sledgehammers to that hope.
            It was a hope... but their seCondary is total ass... and even Jenkins was shit last night.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yeah especially IG's pics

bring em on!
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No time to look back. We can still discuss shit and complain and dissect things today but we and the team got to get over it today. That's right, I said WE.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                  It's hate week! The hate must be at peak levels. I think Jerruh has one foot in the wheelchair.

My most hated current Cowboy is Coach Dez because fuck him.

For me all time is slow-mo Emmitt. Fuck him. So overrated. Fuck him for taking his helmet off after slowly going thru the I-95 sized hole paved by his offensive line (all of which were battling felony convictions)
                  Emmitt's your all-time most-hated Cowboy? Cokehead Irvin and Phuckhead Deion top my list by a country mile. Those two are the biggest douchebags and that's why I'm not a big fan of the NFL Network as Sapp is also part of their crew...just horrible.

Comment

I didn't fucking stutter.
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Have a chocolate covered opossum

...and get the trailer rocking......fuck Dallas.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                      X