• Show
Clear All

• NEED YOUR HELP: Top 5 Things that KG hates

1. Empty Mayo Jars

2. High Speed Internet

3. Immigrants

4. Exercise

5. Days of the Year that McDonalds doesn't offer the McRib
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Come on Bryce, we have bigger things than Sri Lanka to worry about.

We must end aramingos for one. We have to provide enough food and tickets for KG. We have to slow the e-machines race while returning to traditional newspaper values. We must change spots and stripes and less grammatical errors
    Last edited by 91EaglesD; 12-08-2014, 10:59 PM.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Women who don't breastfeed.

Sports knowledge from this century.

Whatever team is playing the Cincy Bengals.

Classy jewelry that isn't made by a washed up tv actress.

Exciting vacation spots.

Any vegetable, unless it's smothered in melted cheese.

Being a good sports journalist.

Comment

I know that your igglephan friends are my friends and, uh... I've thought about that. You can have 'em.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The World Cup

When the drive thru bitch only gives you two packets of ketchup

Baby Formula

Chatham Book's husband

Time spent finding a payphone

Comment

Gorbachev is downstairs. KG went to sign a peace treaty between the United States and Russia.

Comment

Working...
            X