Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Foles Fooles are ecstatic that the Eagles lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Foles Fooles are ecstatic that the Eagles lost.

Slizz and Iowa were giggling like schoolgirls. They couldn't wait to pin it on Sanchez.

They're more worried about their boy losing his job than the Eagles playoff chances. Sad.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Seems you are too so you could post about desean. Sickening
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Grave dancing and ITYSs

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      Seems you are too so you could post about desean. Sickening
      ...seems to be the standard around here anymore, the only motivation for many.

It's sad.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overlook look you as a charter member of the Foles/Coop fan club. My bad.

You really think Foles and his 80 QB rating beats the Packers and the Seahawks?

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

It's sad.
          Ref is praying for them to miss the playoffs. If that doesn't happen, the sooner they lose in the playoffs, the better for Ref. That way, he can come on here and post his ramblings about "culture" and the Eagles not being "ready."

Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

It's sad.
            Yup. The knives came out for Sanchez fast, didn't they? Very sad.

Comment

Fooles/Koop Klan

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overlook look you as a charter member of the Foles/Coop fan club. My bad.

Get it right.

Comment

Slizz and Iowa were giggling like schoolgirls. They couldn't wait to pin it on Sanchez.

They're more worried about their boy losing his job than the Eagles playoff chances. Sad.
                Please....name ONE person that honestly roots for the individual player over the team? If they truly feel that way they aren't a true fan and don't deserve your attention.

However, I feel that you're really just trying to stir shit. I don't think anyone logically thinks that way, but you'll try to frame that argument.
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Ref is the only one who is actively cheering for them to lose.

Guys like iowaigglefan and Tom Retard are cheering for them to win but for Sanchez to suck.

Comment

The Worst Kind Of Human

Anybody who is happy over ANY Eagles loss might as well pack up and move to TexAss. The ONLY good Eagles game is a WINNING Eagles game -- period!
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

The ref is a complete psychopath that secretly revels in the martyr role he gets to slide into after we lose and he gets hammered. It's like a guy that strangles himself during masturbation but worse
                      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Can't remember where I have talked about cooper nutbag. You are almost as bad as ref.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Really? What leads you to believe I'm happy about the playoffs being in jeopardy? I knew you were a cunt, but I didn't realize you were a fucktard troll cunt. Go listen to some Alkaline Trio you douchbag emo cuntbag.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think Foles is the better quarterback but I wasn't rooting for Sanchez to fail. And arm strength? I think people can stop talking about his arm strength after watching Sanchez throw the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                              Really? What leads you to believe I'm happy about the playoffs being in jeopardy? I knew you were a cunt, but I didn't realize you were a fucktard troll cunt. Go listen to some Alkaline Trio you douchbag emo cuntbag.
                              Creative response. Especially impressive vocabulary use. You should try to get a job in the entertainment industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X