Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dick Sherman says Iggs miss DJax tremendously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fantasy narrative"? OK then--so it was just mine--and thousands of other Eagles fans imaginations when Jackson pouted THE WHOLE 2011 season and got suspended by Reid for one game because of the lacksadasical way he approached the game? And I guess it was our imaginations then when he came out AFTER they re-signed him to a new deal and basically said he took the whole season off? And I guess it was a mirage that saw the network cameras show him throwing up his hands in disgust every time he wasn't thrown to when he thought he was open? And I guess it was false reporting when he came out--not 24 hours after the Eagles lost to the Saints in the playoffs when he said he believed his contract needed re-negotiating--not 2 seasons after the Eagles signed him to a big monster contract? And I guess it was just revisionist history in the Vikings game last year when he didn't even try to go after the Vikings DB when a pass was intercepted right in from of him? Man, I think you're the one who has fantasies.

Comment

The ref never lets facts get in the way of his agenda, still love na brown best hands on the team. This loser is the worst judge to talent anywhere.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Westbrook grumbled and dogged his contract year. Kelly's prerogative to cut Jackson but no way he was this super cancer some people portray him as. Chalk it up as a personality clash.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
        X