Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nerd,

How is life??

You ever going to make a gayte,or perhaps you have and I need my Alzheimer's medicine.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    How is life??

You ever going to make a gayte,or perhaps you have and I need my Alzheimer's medicine.
    I actually just moved out to pittsburgh...a gayte could happen next year though because being here in yinzer nation...im going to need my eagles break.

I usually don't go to games because I hate crowds and people... and I'm really fucking cheap.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

that was an extreamly Honest answer

so I guess being front row at JFK for pink floyd was out of the question?
      Last edited by TRENT; 12-09-2014, 12:41 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        so I guess being front row at JFK for pink floyd was out of the question?
        Lol...I do struggle...my girlfriend took me to the shopping district in pitt. Had to take deep breaths and shit.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Well if you want

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          I actually just moved out to pittsburgh...a gayte could happen next year though because being here in yinzer nation...im going to need my eagles break.

I usually don't go to games because I hate crowds and people... and I'm really fucking cheap.
          ....we could set up a video conference at a gayte, be like you are right there, never have to see crowds or spend a whole bunch.

You could even have a cutout of yourself sent and we could take pics with it.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post

Not busting your balls Nerd, but if you were a Washington fan you wouldn't have any of those problems and could go to every game.:D

Comment

Working...
            X