Red Sox lose out on Lester...looks like they want Hamels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    I know you and I both spent our fair share of time in New England. Their fans are miserable.
    I haven't spent as much time around New England fans as you, but I despise them and their teams (especially regarding the Patriots) from the exposure I have had.

I know the Giants are rivals to the Eagles but fuck I hate the Patriots plus the fact that I don't want to see them win again after Spygate.

It's not so much I wanted the Giants to win both times they played the Patriots in the Super Bowl but rather I wanted the Patriots to lose.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

They're frauds too. While living in New England, I experienced the Sox being really bad and the Celtics being really bad. There was ZERO talk about those teams. The "best, most diehard fans" in America as they like to think of themselves, only care about these teams when they're winning.

The Sox used to be all the cared about, all the time, because they never won a title, now, they're just another team to put their clothing away in a closet until they start winning again.

There were people I had known for months who never said a word about the Red Sox, even if I brought them up in convo, who all of the sudden grew a gay ass playoff beard and wore nothing but Sox clothing when they won the WS.

Say what you want about our fan bases, but as bad as our teams might be (and 3 out of the 4 are really bad right now) there's still conversations about the Phillies, Sixers and Flyers.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 12-10-2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X