Gentlemen, I have a favor to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen, I have a favor to ask

I will be hosting a new sports talk radio show for the internet radio station nostaticradio.com. The show is called The Quad, and it will be me and three of my friends, discussing Cleveland sports as well as national sports. The show debuts this Friday night from 7-9 PM. If you're on a PC or laptop, you can log on to the website and listen, and if you're on your phone, you can download the Mixlr app and listen that way. Check it out if you can, I'd love to hear your feedback about the show. Thanks ! Is this spam ? If so, can I get a pass this time ?
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Can I call in to this one too?

I feel the need to get my (humble) opinions out there on the information super highway.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

absolutely my friend

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      I feel the need to get my (humble) opinions out there on the information super highway.
      your calls are always welcome. The hotline number is 216-939-5087
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Is EDP going to be a call-in guest?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          I will be hosting a new sports talk radio show for the internet radio station nostaticradio.com. The show is called The Quad, and it will be me and three of my friends, discussing Cleveland sports as well as national sports. The show debuts this Friday night from 7-9 PM. If you're on a PC or laptop, you can log on to the website and listen, and if you're on your phone, you can download the Mixlr app and listen that way. Check it out if you can, I'd love to hear your feedback about the show. Thanks ! Is this spam ? If so, can I get a pass this time ?
          I am in. Ill get Derek to get all pissed up and call in as well.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            your calls are always welcome. The hotline number is 216-939-5087
            Do we address you as "Eagle In Ohio"?

Comment

That would be pretty epic

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              Is EDP going to be a call-in guest?
              and it's the internet, so there's no FCC regulations. he could go full EDP if he wanted to.

Comment

Nah

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                Do we address you as "Eagle In Ohio"?
                Kevin will do.

Comment

Can we call in a boo you guys?

Or at least a baba-booey?
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X