Confi to Ken in Canada and anyone else who listened to the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confi to Ken in Canada and anyone else who listened to the show

Thank you very much, I appreciate the support !
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Dang...couldn't get to it. I hope all went well.

Comment

I listened for about an hour. Wife wanted to use the computer. Really enjoyed it and I will try to listen next week as well.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Susq it went great

Ken, next time tell the wife that you have important business and she's gonna have to wait.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Congrats on that and I hope it went well!

Comment

One of the station owners

Sent me the stats from last night's show. We set a record for peak listeners for a new show. We had 191 peak listeners. That means that at one point, we had 191 people listening at the same time. Might not sound like a lot, but for an internet radio show debuting after only a week of promotion, that's good. We're definitely gonna try our best to keep the momentum going.

Comment

post the link next week, will you?

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              Ken, next time tell the wife that you have important business and she's gonna have to wait.
              That'd be great. I didn't remember you were on.
              DB

Comment

Absolutely

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                That'd be great. I didn't remember you were on.
                Nm

Comment

Working...
                X