FUCK A DALLAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK A DALLAS

Fuck their team, Fuck Jerry Jones, Fuck Jerry's World, Fuck Dez Bryant, Fuck Tony Romo, Fuck Irvin, Fuck Troy, Fuck 10 Gallon Hats, Fuck Country Music, Fuck Two Stepping, Fuck Cockroach Fans, Fuck Murray

Sorry had to get that off my chest, FUCK everything about that shithole of a City!!

Let's Go EAGLES!!

Feel free to add your own fucks

I'd like to add a double fuck

All the cockroach fans. Myrtle Beach was swarming with them today. Got plenty of nasty stares for my Randall jersey. Fuck the cockroaches.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

There's nothing worse than when a cockroach calls up sports radio to talk Cowboys with a thick Philly accent.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

YEAH.....F them A-Holes in the B with a hot poker. Birds better steamroll those big Turds and send 'em home crying.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Today in Epcot, I saw this piece of shit with a Phillies hat on his head and an "America's Team" shirt on.

I wanted to say something to him and the remembered someone like him is definitely not worth my time.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 12-13-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Fuck the Metroplex

Fuck Arlington, Irving, and everything between Laredo and the Oklahoma border. Fuck that pussy ass prick that cleans Jerruh's glasses, fuck the guys that paint the field, fuck the people that serve the nachos, fuck everybody affiliated with that organization.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X