Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Important Question for today's game..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Important Question for today's game..

...bigger than the weather, home field, or who played who last.

Which team of muthafuckers if officiating this week????
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Can't be anything like last week, I hope.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I read somewhere that we're getting a middle of the pack crew, forget where
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Looked it up...

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
        Can't be anything like last week, I hope.
        It's Terry McAulay....middle of the road rag tosser, he covered the Eagles/Colts game earlier this year...his only Eagles game this season.

Did the Eagles/Chargers game last season.

Was last years SB ref.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Yep..Terry McAulay

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          I read somewhere that we're getting a middle of the pack crew, forget where
          ...he did the Eagles/Colts game earlier this year....good news is he is quick enough to keep up with the Eagles offense.

Comment

Sad but true

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ...bigger than the weather, home field, or who played who last.

Which team of muthafuckers if officiating this week????
            Getting real tired of getting fucked without being kissed.

Can't really take another like last week.

While we're on the subject, why is all that bias/incompetence forgotten so soon after the game? If Lurie had one fucking ounce of balls he would have made a video of the lineman 20 yards downfield and the muggings by the hags DB's and had it go viral on you tube. Like he can't afford the fine?

Let's shine the light on these cocksucking zebras ruining the NFL.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

That official piece of offal was Vinovich

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              Getting real tired of getting fucked without being kissed.

Can't really take another like last week.

While we're on the subject, why is all that bias/incompetence forgotten so soon after the game? If Lurie had one fucking ounce of balls he would have made a video of the lineman 20 yards downfield and the muggings by the hags DB's and had it go viral on you tube. Like he can't afford the fine?

Let's shine the light on these cocksucking zebras ruining the NFL.
              ....remember his name for the future....amongst the league's lowest for calling penalties....somewhere in the bottom crews....no wonder the Seahawks get away with the DBs mugging WRs.

Comment

I read either in Bowen or Maclane's column the Eagles are 1-5 when Vinovich's crew officiates their games.

Comment

Working...
                X