Jeez but the Vaggies are fucking terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez but the Vaggies are fucking terrible

You gotta be special to make the foreskins look mediocre.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Yes Fukkin Foreskin Follies!! He lost control of the ball, excellent call ref.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

And it looks like

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Yes Fukkin Foreskin Follies!! He lost control of the ball, excellent call ref.
      Santana Moss has been ejected

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't toss Garcon too.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Brutal on the eyes

Comment

Seeing rgforeskin

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            Brutal on the eyes
            Jumping around like he won the SB after the "TD" and then the subsequent "Wha?!" looks is priceless.

Comment

Working...
            X