Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sf getting the Seattle/ref cock shoved up their asses

Welcome to the club
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-14-2014, 07:48 PM.

That was a textbook tackle. What the fuck?
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I don't know how defenses are supposed to play anymore. I seriously don't.

That call a moment ago and the worilds hit earlier on Matt Ryan are textbook hits. Both got 15 yard calls vs them and ATL and Seattle both got td's out of it when they should have gotten field goals.

They gotta fix this shit. It's not football anymore. It's shit.

Comment

Just like last week.

Going to be easy to win the superbowl again when refs bail you out every time you fuck up.

Comment

Does Hochuli and crew bet on Seattle EVERY week?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

That call a moment ago and the worilds hit earlier on Matt Ryan are textbook hits. Both got 15 yard calls vs them and ATL and Seattle both got td's out of it when they should have gotten field goals.

Apparently Seattle's defense has it figured out

Comment

and all this time I thought the 12th man referred to the crowd
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

Couldn't agree more and we were saying the same thing about those two textbook hits. It's not the same game which many of us fell in love with in our youth. They're flat-out ruining the game with these ridiculous game-changing calls/rules.

Comment

Working...
                X