John Clark tweets:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Clark tweets:

@JClarkCSN: Malcolm Jenkins and Dez Bryant just got into it pregame jawing at each other. Its on!! (With pics)

Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Fuck dez

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Fuck dez

and the cowboy he rode in on!

Comment

Wouldn't mind

Seeing Punch Your Mom's bell get rung tonight. Fuck a Dez.
          "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Be honest, when is the last time an opposing wr got their bell ring against this d?

Comment

True but one can hope. I can't fuckin stand Dez.
              "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I saw the clip on FB. Dez had to get two of his Dallas friends to come over. Honestly, didn't he see what happened to the Giants when they tried to intimidate the Eagles pre game?

Comment

Notice how Dez really mellowed when Cox came over. Dez wants to play the tough guy role, but he ain't that tough to get big Fletch fired up.

Comment

After watching that video, I can't wait for Jenkins to get his shot at that pussy.

Comment

Working...
                    X