I can't even begin to imagine.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't even begin to imagine.....

How great this offense would be with a QB who could hit a wide open receiver.

(Sigh)
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Celek

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

(Sigh)
    Wide the fuck open
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yep and maybe it's Foles

and it's certainly not Sanchez

Comment

(Sigh)
        That and a REAL #2 WR. Ditching the little pain in the ass and keeping Cooper is killing this team.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
          That and a REAL #2 WR. Ditching the little pain in the ass and keeping Cooper is killing this team.
          Even forgetting about the concert incident, Cooper is really starting to grate on me.

It's kind of crazy how every time a pass to any other WR goes horribly wrong, it's clearly on Sanchez, but every bad pass to Cooper seems to be totally on Coop.

Then when the media asks him to explain himself, he either gets smugly arrogant or talk's shit about a teammate, then refers to himself as leader.

If somehow this team fails to resign Maclin but continues to pay Cooper, I'm gonna have a real hard time supporting Kelly in terms of any personnel decisions.

Comment

(Sigh)
            It's pretty bad. He just straight up misses guys.

Even when he's not throwing the ball 10 feet over Celek's head, he's throwing outside the receiver's body. That bootleg throwback that Huff couldn't handle should've been an easy first down (if you're gonna miss on that, you have to miss low but he threw high), on another 3rd down early on he threw in between McCoy in the flat and the receiver at the sticks, the INT was another throw that was off the mark.

The reason they're seeing so much zone is that Sanchez isn't precise enough of a thrower to beat you 10 yards at a time.

I'm not at all convinced Foles is The Answer at quarterback, but Sanchez has actually been sort of the control group to the Foles experiment. With a patchwork OL, Foles was on par with or better than Sanchez.

-AE

Comment

Or a qb that could run the option

Comment

Working...
              X