Dallas will lose to Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas will lose to Indy

And watch us lose to NYG week 17 to blow it.

This D backfield doesn't warrant a division title. It'll kill you more often than not.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

This D backfield doesn't warrant a division title. It'll kill you more often than not.
    We won't lose to New York, but there is 0% reason to believe we can beat any NFC playoff team.

Comment

don't put them in the playoffs yet

it is very possible that they won't even make the playoffs. Remember even the putrid NFC South has to send a team to the playoffs and that hurts the Eagles big time if they lose this game and Dallas beats Indy next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ncigglefan View Post
        it is very possible that they won't even make the playoffs. Remember even the putrid NFC South has to send a team to the playoffs and that hurts the Eagles big time if they lose this game and Dallas beats Indy next week.
        Yeah, I think that with a L here, they can't just win out; they need other teams to lose to even get in.

Comment

I think so

I think head to head with the Cowboys they would be in better shape because of the division record, but I don't think second place is going to get in.

Comment

the Panthers

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
            We won't lose to New York, but there is 0% reason to believe we can beat any NFC playoff team.
            that is all...
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

They will lose to Indy.

But we will lose another game too.

Comment

Indy may not even play Luck next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                  You Must not talk to Ted very often. No way they sacrifice the 3rd seed by sitting Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You negative cocksucker. Where do you even come up with this shit? Seriously, you want negative shit to happen so much that you're making up shit that Indy is going to sit Luck.

Anthony, you make me like JDuggernaut as a poster more, that's how bad you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

If Dallas loses to Indy which I doubt since Indy has nothing to play for now, but if they do the Eagles will win the division. Thye will crush the Skins and Gnats. But with Bradley Fletcher playing corner where are they going. The showed last night that Bradley is done by putting Carey over there to cover Dez.

Comment

Working...
                      X