imagine last night's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imagine last night's game

If the eagles had signed a premier cb. Revis or Talib both who were available. I guess no cap room. Back to "we're good there" I guess. Sanchez sucks, but you expect that from a back up. How Bradley Fletcher gets isolated against the other teams best player? That's funny. Why is it apparent to everyone but the people who make the personnel decisions? This secondary is an abortion.

dude Im right there with ya

and that why I say,,you go get 2 more guys and draft another...bring in a corner and Safety...the team is close. If Nick cleans up his act and develops we have a good shot over the next few years..it takes 3 season to get your people..Chip has that from me.
    Last edited by TRENT; 12-15-2014, 10:47 AM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      If the eagles had signed a premier cb. Revis or Talib both who were available. I guess no cap room. Back to "we're good there" I guess. Sanchez sucks, but you expect that from a back up. How Bradley Fletcher gets isolated against the other teams best player? That's funny. Why is it apparent to everyone but the people who make the personnel decisions? This secondary is an abortion.
      We were discussing this on the long ride back to NY last night. You are absolutely correct.

Revis is a big part of why NE is doing well this year. I don't know what his contract is but I don't think it was that outrageous.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Even if it was outrageous, it's not like the eagles don't have it to spend. It's like they are fucking allergic to talent at certain positions. We're good there
        Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-15-2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I stated something similar to this earlier in the week

Even if it was outrageous, it's not like the eagles don't have it to spend. It's like they are fucking allergic to talent at certain positions. We're good there
          and got my ballbag trampled on because of it...Revis would be a huge upgrade over Fletcher,,granted without gettin home those passes were over the top and Bryant has a huge range.

Pass rush cures alot of things
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I would not be opposed to doing them doing what they did when they drafted lito... Sheldon and michael lewis with their first three picks.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              I would not be opposed to doing them doing what they did when they drafted lito... Sheldon and michael lewis with their first three picks.
              This idea was discussed prior to the game at the gayte. I don't think anybody had a major objection to it.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                This idea was discussed prior to the game at the gayte. I don't think anybody had a major objection to it.
                Like...Williams and Fletcher are so bad. Getting a new qb is flashy...but their corners are putrid
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I guess no cap room.
                  http://eaglescap.com/

Current Estimated Cap Room

It has widely been reported as a one-year, $12 million deal, which is accurate. Revis will earn $12 million this season.

But for salary-cap accounting purposes, and to protect Revis from being assigned the franchise tag in 2015, the sides have added a second year to the pact in 2015 that would pay Revis $20 million and count $25 million against the salary cap.
                  http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-...revis-contract

Comment

I wonder if some of that was kept open with the idea of signing Foles and/or Maclin during the season.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                    X