Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you start a game like that?

Absolutely embarassing. Best special teams in the league my ass
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    That was absolutely the most pathetic start to an Eagles game I have ever seen.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

You couldn't fuck that up any worse with out actually picking the ball up and handing it to the other team. Huff is a fucking calamity waiting to happen
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-15-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Because they failed to notice

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        ...the giant chicken had arrived hours before and was nesting on midifield.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

STFU on Huff already ... that's on Brad Smith ... he's the up receiver and Huff was too far away to get to that ball.

And don't tell me shit ... the play happened right in front of me.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The one thing I would like to know is if that was intention on the Cowturds' part. That FIASCO happened right in front of my seats. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Really sucked the energy out of everything.
            --------

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              STFU on Huff already ... that's on Brad Smith ... he's the up receiver and Huff was too far away to get to that ball.

Ok coach slag. Smith pointed to huff said "you got it" huff beat his chest and said "that's on me". You were there, you saw it. Twat

Comment

Agreed Smiff has a responsibility there and he blew

Originally posted by slag View Post

the big boo boo!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

That's Smith's fucking ball

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    Ok coach slag. Smith pointed to huff said "you got it" huff beat his chest and said "that's on me". You were there, you saw it. Twat
                    To me it looked like Smith was in a much better position to field the ball but I don't know how they delegate responsibilities in a situation like that.
                    --------

Comment

Smith can fair catch that thing easily ... Huff would have had to dive to get to it.

Comment

Not to mention Huff is a fucking rookie and Smith is a veteran who's only there to play special teams.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          The one thing I would like to know is if that was intention on the Cowturds' part. That FIASCO happened right in front of my seats. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I thought the same thing that the 'turds ST saw Smith on film and said let's kick it to him, he doesn't pay attention. That ball landed just to the left of where Smith had set up and he was already up field blocking. No f-ing way should that have been Huff's ball. Instead it's a 70 yard onside kick. Embarrassing.

Comment

Kelly said the wind caught the ball and there was miscommunication between Smith and Huff.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

You're right. This set the tone for the entire game. PATHETIC. I have no faith in this team, whatsoever.

Of the teams that are in now, I can seem them possibly beating the Panthers, Cards and the Lions. If they see the Packers or Hags, there is just no shot at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X