The price for a top 3 pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The price for a top 3 pick

The foreskins gave STL their 2012 1st and 2nd, (6 and 39 I believe), plus 2013 and 2014 firsts, most likely setting the precedent unless we included one of our top players. It's just too much. I am okay with giving Foles his shot in 2015 and drafting/FA heavy on defense. Losing 4 potential starters on defense is just not cost effective, considering the trash we have in our secondary + Fredo + Marcus Smiff.

Mariota seems like a great guy, obviously one hell of a player, but betting on a mobile QB that heavily especially in this league where they get blown to hell with injuries isn't something I'd be ok with.

And I just realized I now have to change my avatar. Viva la butt fumble.

Comment

No

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
      The foreskins gave STL their 2012 1st and 2nd, (6 and 39 I believe), plus 2013 and 2014 firsts, most likely setting the precedent unless we included one of our top players. It's just too much. I am okay with giving Foles his shot in 2015 and drafting/FA heavy on defense. Losing 4 potential starters on defense is just not cost effective, considering the trash we have in our secondary + Fredo + Marcus Smiff.

Mariota seems like a great guy, obviously one hell of a player, but betting on a mobile QB that heavily especially in this league where they get blown to hell with injuries isn't something I'd be ok with.
      ...we have to replace half of the secondary, we need another WR, and Oline is getting ready to fill out its AARP membership forms.

No need for panic moves.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
      X