Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think they gotta do something about this "illegal contact" penalty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they gotta do something about this "illegal contact" penalty.

The automatic first down part of it is ridiculous.

I mean, you have a team in 3 and super long and illegal contact gets called 6 yards downfield and it's first down?

I think it gives the zebras WAY too much control over the game.

If you want to make it a penalty, ok. I think it should be 5 yards, and repeat the down. NO automatic first down.

And how about that flag that came in yesterday about 30 seconds after the play while the Cowturds were lining up for the next play. Sickening.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I would agree. Huge impact for a penalty that in most cases is a judgement call.

No one who watched us play Seattle last week can make the claim that the penalty is currently enforced fairly and equally.

Comment

same for hands to the face...10 yards ok but no

automatic first downs...3rd and 20 and you get 5 yard and fresh set,,ruining the game.

and no way was it Illegal contact on that one 3rd and long,,the guy ran into Williams...was just disgusting,,and they got 6 because of it..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

The illegal contact call in the endzone on Williams was such a load of horseshit I nearly jumped over Zubaz from 20 rows up to kill that cocksucking piece of shit who called it.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That was one of those that i could see them throwing live....but to eat your flag during the play and then call it 30 seconds after the play ends is horseshit.

Also, the one they called on the 3rd TD drive against Williams on Dez was a load of shit. A WR initiates contact and runs you past the 5 yards, what are you supposed to do? It was completely irrelevant to the play.

Comment

Horrible call by the same cocksucking fucktard who called the first one.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              The automatic first down part of it is ridiculous.

I mean, you have a team in 3 and super long and illegal contact gets called 6 yards downfield and it's first down?

If you want to make it a penalty, ok. I think it should be 5 yards, and repeat the down. NO automatic first down.

And how about that flag that came in yesterday about 30 seconds after the play while the Cowturds were lining up for the next play. Sickening.
              100000000% on the no auto first...and not just because of the Eagles game last night.

I watched games all day that had outcomes changed due to that.
              Every fucking Broncos/Pats game becomes illegal touching-a-thons because of how they run those semi illegal rub plays.

I always thought it was extreme when people said I won't watch the NFL anymore, etc...but I legit turned off games this weekend. I'm not interested in the product they are showing until they reverse their course on the rule changes. I understand the head to head contact penalties and the player safety penalties....but the game watches like a flag football game. It sucks
              Last edited by DJCon57; 12-15-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X