Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Does this team make the post season with an 11-5 record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Does this team make the post season with an 11-5 record?

of course we need the Cuntgirls to lose next week,,and that situation sucks in itself...I see no wild card being there for us...so we have to beat Was and NY and go 5-1 in the Div to have a chance.

Do we go or do we sit home?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

if the Bears can somehow beat the Lions WC is very possible. Can't see DET going into GB and getting a win.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      of course we need the Cuntgirls to lose next week,,and that situation sucks in itself...I see no wild card being there for us...so we have to beat Was and NY and go 5-1 in the Div to have a chance.

If Detroit loses to Chicago and GB we can get in regardless of what Dallas does. But it's been said many times already...why bother.

Comment

Da Bears???? your hinging the season on the Bears Defense

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
        if the Bears can somehow beat the Lions WC is very possible. Can't see DET going into GB and getting a win.
        against Megatron and Arron Rodgers,,,Wow!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

nope just said the Bears need to beat DET. Then DET goes to GB and I can't see GB losing that game.

Comment

I'm not convinced this team is going 2-0 in last 2.

Could see giants beating us for sure.

This is a below average football team at 2 critical spots: QB & Def secondary.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-15-2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

The lions BARELY beat the Viqueens yesterday. It's entirely possible.

Comment

Foles will be back for the Vaggies game

from what I'm hearing,,but hey lets go with the Hot Hand
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Unless the 2013 Foles comes back, doesn't seem like it matters.

The long term worry is that the league has figured out Kelly's bag of tricks.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Unless the 2013 Foles comes back, doesn't seem like it matters.

You sure are channeling a lot of Anthony lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      I see it opposite. It's maddening how good this offense could be with a legit qb. Kelly is least of the worries...howie making it out of the FF fiasco is still holding this team back. He is not a good enough talent-evaluator.
                      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Foles is better than Sin-chez but what I'm concerned with is Beckham facing 24&26.

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
                          I agree but the Bears Stink.

Comment

I think ultimately Philly will have the 3 seed, and Dallas will sit at home with an 11-5 record. Indianapolis will win next week.

Comment

Working...
                            X