Oy! Sometimes one is really, really wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oy! Sometimes one is really, really wrong

1. I really thought Sanchez was a "serviceable" QB. This he is certainly not. Just a brutal, unforgivable performance.

2. I was so sure the Iggles were going to win after they finally took the lead last night. I was expecting a quick defensive stop and then another TD producing drive to go ahead by 10. Then December Romo takes over and seals the game for us.

In actuality, the Iggles put on a jaw dropping performance of incompetence.

Nothing left to do but hope for some weird shit to happen the final 2 weeks. Regardless of what we are, I'd still like a playoff game.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Hope for an Indy win but that still doesn't cover up the garbage that this teams still puts on the field every game. We are not ready for the next step and hopefully Chip can get some better pieces assembled.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Guaranteed 1st round playoff loss anyway, this team can't beat anyone except shit teams. But yea, if only to stop the cuntboys from getting the division, lets hope for a one and done at least.

Comment

Nothing is guaranteed ...but it's not likely.

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
        Guaranteed 1st round playoff loss anyway, this team can't beat anyone except shit teams. But yea, if only to stop the cuntboys from getting the division, lets hope for a one and done at least.
        ....all kinds of crazy happen in the post season, and there are still two weeks left.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I'm right there with you on Sanchez. He looked like he could be a great backup to have in your back pocket...until GB when he got his bell rung early. He's pretty much been dogshit after that.

Comment

If you play defense and run the ball he's ok ... if you ask him to win the game you're fucked.

EDITED TO ADD: So if you fall behind and you're defensive coordinator has his head up his ass, well ...
            Last edited by slag; 12-15-2014, 02:51 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by slag View Post
              If you play defense and run the ball he's ok ... if you ask him to win the game you're fucked.
              Sanchez is a good backup. Good enough to score 27 pts. Even the backbreaking turnovers weren't his fault. He threw some shitty passes, but he also threw some dropped first downs and a TD.

Comment

What are you talking about?

That interception when they were down 4 late in the 3d was a fucking horror story.

Ertz was WIDE FUCKING OPEN for a first down and he threw a shitball way to far in front of him that got picked and set up another touchdown to that cunt Bryant.

Comment

you mean the one ertz tipped?

Comment

yep

Comment

missing wide open tight end and having to settle for a field goal instead of a first down on the 10 was a bad drive too just before. It would have kept the game in 1 score even with them scoring after a turnover. Fucking blew it.

Comment

Ridiculously bad throw there ... there wasn't a defender in the vicinity and he overthrew the guy.

OVER-throw ... with nobody around and no pressure on him.

Comment

Working...
                        X