Teams have figured out how to slow down eagle's O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams have figured out how to slow down eagle's O

Fake injuries. Stay down on field with hurt fingers, cramps etc.

It's happening more and more often. Refs seem to embrace it as well. Kelly better adapt or we're fucked. League won't do anything about it so it's on chip to counter it.

That was the shittiest part about that. Even my wife was like "why can't they go look at his hand on the sideline and keep playing?"

Comment

Easy to fix, if the NFL gave a shit

After the game is stopped for an "injury", the player has to sit out the rest of the possession, not just one play.

And after all, Roger you piece of crap, wouldn't that be looking after the player's safety; your big (phony) deal?
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Kelly better adapt or we're fucked. League won't do anything about it so it's on chip to counter it.
        Ok, Anthony.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I yelled GET OFF THE FUCKING FIELD SCANDRICK so loud my dog jumped off the couch and thought the house was on fire.

It's bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Fake injuries. Stay down on field with hurt fingers, cramps etc.

It's happening more and more often. Refs seem to embrace it as well. Kelly better adapt or we're fucked. League won't do anything about it so it's on chip to counter it.
            There is no rule and never will be for this, but the refs got paid last night, there were bogus calls and non calls like I never saw before. JJ put some serious scratch out last night.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              There is no rule and never will be for this, but the refs got paid last night, there were bogus calls and non calls like I never saw before. JJ put some serious scratch out last night.
              Donnie, you're out of your fucking element.

Comment

Working...
              X