Unless Colts with nothing really on the line defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless Colts with nothing really on the line defeat

the Cowboys in Dallas. Eagles pretty much will have nothing to play for the rest of the season.

So Im thinking about the offseason.

my wish list - rd 1 Trae Waynes Cb Michigan St captian - rd 2 Jalen Mills Safety/CB LSU rd3 Kurtis Drummond Safety Michigan State rd 4 Bronson Kaufusi OLB --rd 5 Josh Shaw CB USC if he is still there.

Do that and you got a pretty good long term fix to the D backfield -- big guys that hit and run with these big wrs. and a fucking beat at oslb to replace Cole --- think Smith should be moving to ISLb the off season better fit there.

Got to address this d backfield.

ok Sect 236 I await your snotty comments - fire away.

First off they have seeding, which should be very important to the Colts

Secondly, FUCK DALLAS they suck at home and Luck will be all up in their asses

FUCK A DALLAS

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-bone-in-hand/

Comment

If QB Hundley is still around in the 2nd round . they need to draft him and Load up on defense. Grab a couple of OL. Need another receiver can be found in FA. Would love to get Revis and McCourty and a WR

Comment

What, you don't think the Skins can take Dallas out? It happened once already this season!

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
            the Cowboys in Dallas. Eagles pretty much will have nothing to play for the rest of the season.

So Im thinking about the offseason.

my wish list - rd 1 Trae Waynes Cb Michigan St captian - rd 2 Jalen Mills Safety/CB LSU rd3 Kurtis Drummond Safety Michigan State rd 4 Bronson Kaufusi OLB --rd 5 Josh Shaw CB USC if he is still there.

Do that and you got a pretty good long term fix to the D backfield -- big guys that hit and run with these big wrs. and a fucking beat at oslb to replace Cole --- think Smith should be moving to ISLb the off season better fit there.

Got to address this d backfield.

ok Sect 236 I await your snotty comments - fire away.
            How do you figure they have nothing to play for, seeding, they are sitting at 3, they would love to get to 1 or 2 and it's very possible they could get 2, but if they lose they could drop to 4 which would hurt them as well.

Comment

Working...
            X