No announcement yet.

Confidential to blame-assigners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis kept that shitbag on Bryant with no help and compounded it by rushing 3 guys.

We knew that dickhead couldn't cover Bryant and he kept leaving him out there while Romo trimmed his nails before throwing.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It's all about Chip

Chip brought in 2 of the 3 QBs on this team. One lost his job to Gino Smith and I guess the other one doesn't even deserve a chance to start a game to see if he should remain a back up. So, that leaves us with one injury prone QB that FF drafted.

Every team needs a good Back up QB. if we don't have one, whose fault is that?

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
        Chip brought in 2 of the 3 QBs on this team. One lost his job to Gino Smith and I guess the other one doesn't even deserve a chance to start a game to see if he should remain a back up. So, that leaves us with one injury prone QB that FF drafted.

You are calling Foles injury prone? Any other QB that would have played with this line early on and took the hits he did would be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
          You are calling Foles injury prone? Any other QB that would have played with this line early on and took the hits he did would be dead.
          Consideration should be given to changing the name of this board to "Ship of Fools." If it is somehow better for you to blame the offensive line for Foles injury du jour.....go for it. What that has to do with the 2 QBs that Chip brought to this team....will remain a mystery.

Comment

Consideration should be given to changing the name of this board to "Ship of Fools." If it is somehow better for you to blame the offensive line for Foles injury du jour.....go for it. What that has to do with the 2 QBs that Chip brought to this team....will remain a mystery.

Ahh, and again, a REAL lack of comprehension, I was not addressing any other point you made about the other two QB's was I?

I ONLY addressed the point you made about Foles being injury prone, Right?

All I said was Foles took a beating, not to mention a ridiculous cheap shot in Washington.

Not sure how you read anything else into what I posted.

Comment

Howie has to take a big hit

A wasted number one pick. Drafting huff and seeing two WRs taken shortly after looking like better players. This 2014 draft is beginning to look mighty 2011ish. Can't blame Joe this time.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                Ahh, and again, a REAL lack of comprehension, I was not addressing any other point you made about the other two QB's was I?

I ONLY addressed the point you made about Foles being injury prone, Right?

All I said was Foles took a beating, not to mention a ridiculous cheap shot in Washington.

Not sure how you read anything else into what I posted.
                Foles hasn't been around that long but this isn't the first time he is missing games due to injury. If you have an issue with "injury prone", I'll change it. How bout ....".Foles misses games from time to time due to injury"? My point of post is that, teams need to have a back up QB who can be competitive against the playoff caliber teams if they want to take a serious shot at being successful in the playoffs. Do the 2 QBs that Chip brought to this team accomplish this? I would like to see Barkley start against the Skins just to see what he can do? They have become the worst team in the league so Barkley won't be thrown out there against a Seattle type team.

Comment

What injuries are these you relentless twat?
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    What injuries are these you relentless twat?
                    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/...oles-eagles-qb

http://picturebugs.blogspot.com/2012...s-injured.html

And the current one.

Do your homework. And be more creative with the name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      A wasted number one pick. Drafting huff and seeing two WRs taken shortly after looking like better players. This 2014 draft is beginning to look mighty 2011ish. Can't blame Joe this time.
                      I agree with this completely.
                      Time for Roseman to at least be a man and admit he flat out blew it.

Comment

This idea that there are a plethora of great backup QBs out there is a fun fairy tale.

Sanchez sucked...he's also easily in the top 25% of backups in the NFL.

Comment

Name better backup QBs out there. Seriously, list them.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
                            Name better backup QBs out there. Seriously, list them.

I'm not going to argue with you, you are right, there are not a lot of choices, I guess it just pisses me off to no end that Sanchez "could" be so much better, he has the tools, and the experience.

Just what the hell goes on in that head of his that causes these massive brain farts at the most inopportune times?

Joe fucking Webb could have hit those rec, on Sunday.
                            Last edited by Eagle Road; 12-16-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

And yet the D still gave up 38 pts

No one seems to think that's an issue. whatever, blame sancheese
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                                No one seems to think that's an issue. whatever, blame sancheese

No doubt, but any time the O turns the ball over as much as this one did and where they did, you are going to see high scoring numbers.

Esp. when the D has played MOST of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X