• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me-first Maclin aka Cooper/Jackson hater

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...-blood-desean/

re Jackson
    ---
    Asked to describe the nature of their relationship, Maclin said: "We were teammates. We were cool. I don’t really know what people think, that there was ever any type of bad blood or anything. We’re both competitive guys and both guys who are very capable of being talented guys in this league. When you have two guys of that caliber on one team, I think people look for things to try to pick at and try to pull you guys apart, but it’s not always like that."
    ---

re Cooper/Matthews
    ---
    "I put something up on Instagram the other day because I know that especially you guys really like to get after some guys on our receiving corps," Maclin said. "I think we’ve done a great job in that room. We’ve had to play with two different quarterbacks - both guys who are very capable. Obviously in the NFL, you’ve always gotta be ready, but when you switch quarterbacks, it does kind of take some time to get used to. I think the younger guys in that room have done a great job, and Coop, although the big plays haven’t been there, he’s had as many catches as he’s ever had in his career. So I think they’ve done a good job in that room."
    ---
    --
    Your Retarded
Working...
X