Game tomorrow not on CBS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game tomorrow not on CBS?

On the schedule I printed out from the Eagles website at the beginning of the season it shows the game as being on both CBS and the NFL network.

But I just got an email from the NFL which seems to indicate the game will be on the NFL network only.

That's a bit of a drag, as I don't have cable TV. But I will be able to stream the game on the Verizon app.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I saw CBS commercials last night advertising it, maybe just the Philly market though?

Comment

CBS Thursday package was only for the first half of the season - the rest are on NFL Network only.

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
        CBS Thursday package was only for the first half of the season - the rest are on NFL Network only.
        The email I got indicates the Saturday night game is on both CBS and NFL network.
        --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          The email I got indicates the Saturday night game is on both CBS and NFL network.
          I think the rule, like Thursdays (in the later part of the season), is that it'll be on CBS in local markets and NFL network nationally. So except for Verizon, you'd be SOL.
          Last edited by JuTMSY4; 12-19-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            I think the rule, like Thursdays (in the later part of the season), is that it'll be on CBS in local markets and NFL network nationally. So except for Verizon, you'd be SOL.
            Apparently the Saturday night game is an exception to that rule.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork
            --------

Comment

Here in central PA, Philly early game NFL network, 8:30 game CBS, looks like a bar trip @4

Comment

Just looked at my xfinity schedule, and indeed it's NFLN only. I have it, so no big whoop. Then again, we were thinking of hitting Mr. G's. That place is gonna be nuts though.

Comment

Have fun in the burg 6th st. right? I'll be at my local social club , enjoy!

Comment

Think it will probably be on Philly's CBS affiliate

That the deal here in deadskins land.

Comment

wtf....I live in State College area and literally just cancelled the NFL Network package this week.

Comment

We're more than likely watching at home. Cheaper and more relaxing.

Comment

It looks like NFL NETWORK is offering it online for free… courtesy of direct tv (?)

Comment

False Start then a dropped pass…..here we go again!

…..then a turn over! Not how we need to start!

Comment

Working...
                            X