I think Colts technically have a shot at 2nd seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Colts technically have a shot at 2nd seed

And Denver plays at night at Cincy. Not a gimme for them. Colts still have something to play for. That's good.

If somehow the pathetic Bears could beat Detroit, Lions at GB week 17 will most likely be an L.

Grasping at straws. I hate being in this position.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

The Bengals are the most Jeckyl/Hyde team in the league. They've been playing very well lately so I'm expecting a flop anytime now.

Comment

Indy is in a situation similar to ours against Chicago last season. If they lose they're in danger of dropping down to the 4 seed and playing in NE sooner than later. 3 sede would also give them a shot at the AFC title game in Indy. Unlikely, but worth playing for. I hope Pagano has them prepared for this but I don't think very highly of him as a coach.

Our best chance is that Murray plays when he shouldn't and coughs it up a few times, or that Garrett goes full retard like he did against GB last year and passes for no reason, either because Murray is injured or not playing at all.

Comment

Pretty sure I read somewhere that ty Hilton isn't playing, so there's that

Comment

What's the point of making the playoffs this year? They aren't good enough to get far. All it does is give them worse draft position.

Kelly needs a real quarterback. Until he gets one this whole operation will do nothing but spin its wheels.
          Last edited by The Ref; 12-20-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X