I think this was a good season to build on even Dallas wins tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this was a good season to build on even Dallas wins tomorrow

If the Eagles didn't have the injury bug in two huge spots. O line and Qb. Eagles fans would not be worrying about the Dallas game tomorrow.

Sure our qb Nick Foles had some ugly games but what as going on was a endless list of offensive line injuries and little of no run production. The defense at that time wasn't getting a good pass rush either. Despite the o line injuries and the defense usually putting them in a hole they made some great come back wins. Eagles offense was one of the top offenses despite the o line injuries. The Foles bashers started to come out, the little geeks that never played a down of football and sit on their ass on tv questioning his ability at the same time not questioning the ability of the great Tom Brady.

Nick Foles goes down. Got to hand it to this team they held it together. Then offensive line started to get players back, Sanchez was serviceable. They won games they should win including a big win in Dallas. The defense stepped up. I feel good about this defense under Davis now and going to the future much more than the end of last season.

Then sorry to say combination of poor qb play and some bad luck and teams picking our cbs we sit hoping that somehow Dallas loses and we win out. If dallas wins i still think the Eagles have a lot to build on and to be proud of the fact they overcame a lot to be this close.

Remember the Pats offense looking pathetic the first 4 or 5 games. Ugly at times. Reason loss of a offensive line coach. The Pats offensive line play was a disaster. Brady was pissed and missing a lot of throws. Patriots were dead last in yards per down behind freakin Oakland and Jacksonville. Ah but had not suffered significant injuries on the o line and the coaching staff got it together, the run game that was lacking early became consistent again. And they sit were they sit because they didn't lose significant people on the o line and their star Qb did not go down most of the season.

Guess what I'm saying is considering the way this season went. It could have gone a whole lot worse but it didn't. I credit the coaching staff and the players on this team and despite what happens Sunday in Dallas I'm looking forward to a great season next year.
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 12-20-2014, 05:18 PM.

Sort of a loser's mentality, no? Already conceding, "Maybe next year," etc.

And what's with the comparison to New England?
    Last edited by JDuggernaut; 12-20-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Tldr

Comment

What a dick

One drive and you're onto next year

Comment

Working...
        X