I was at Houston game when Sanchez came in to relieve Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at Houston game when Sanchez came in to relieve Foles

and thought Hey we'll be OK with this guy...I was completely wrong...His inability to complete these short passes and unwillingness to even consider running will kill us.

Can't or will not run and

Originally posted by JB View Post
    and thought Hey we'll be OK with this guy...I was completely wrong...His inability to complete these short passes and unwillingness to even consider running will kill us.
    Cannot throw the deep ball......defenses are catching onto this and the offense is even more limited.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I keep seeing on twitter that guys are open down field. I think he's scared. I wouldn't even care if Barkley was in there at this point and that's not even a little hyperbolic.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think that's what's happening ... he missed people all last week also.

I posted earlier ... Kelly was shot clearly mouthing "FUCK" after a Sanchez scramble when he had all day ... I'm thinking he missed a wide open guy.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I keep seeing on twitter that guys are open down field. I think he's scared. I wouldn't even care if Barkley was in there at this point and that's not even a little hyperbolic.
          So why isn't Barkley playing? Middle round pick in his second year. He should have been the backup this year.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'd imagine he's not good either. Dreary situation.

Comment

The ragging on Sanchez is over the top. He's obviously limited but as long as he converts some thirds and doesn't turn the ball over, I can live with the dink and dunk.

It's on Kelly to decide the quality of the backup QB. He used the draft pick and roster spot on Barkley.

Comment

I respectfully disagree. He has looked a little better as the game has gone on but I have no confidence in him. Just my opinion. Don't disagree about Kelly.

Comment

Im kinda with you...

but his inability to complete NFL type passes (overthrown or at receivers feet) is infuriating

Comment

I agree..

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    I respectfully disagree. He has looked a little better as the game has gone on but I have no confidence in him. Just my opinion. Don't disagree about Kelly.
                    He made some smart scramble and has hit some deeper passes....he "threw" the ball with a little less emphasis on " placing" it.

Hopefully it carries over to the second half.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Matthews should have caught that one, but he wasn't helped by that throw ... which didn't need to be up where it was.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Im not going to argue that he's a good QB. He's a marginal backup. But if the Eagles win out, I'll give him "meets expectations". Need to upgrade the backup and starter next season.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Matthews should have caught that one, but he wasn't helped by that throw ... which didn't need to be up where it was.
                          Inaccurate thrower and the inconsistent hands. Bad combination.

Doubt Sanchez is around next year but really hope Matthews hands get better. He's got all the other tools.

Comment

Working...
                          X