X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is cooper ever not falling down?

nm
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

He is allergic to YAC. Worst cleats in the game.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

now I know why he is such a lightweight drinking. Asshole has no balance when sober
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Just shut the fuck up everyone.. If it wasn't for 14 and 86 today we would be done for the year.. Christ guys stop whining like little bitches. Seriously get over it.. Either back this team to the end or fuck off!! Get off 14's back for fuck sakes he isn't the problem.. Jesus scratch ur vaginas
        Last edited by Spartan92; 12-20-2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Fuck you, you simple bitch.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            I'm simple go fuck yourself.. Seriously people like u back the iggs only during the good times.. Fuck off u fake fuck

Comment

If the iggs win today u should go hang yourself u stupid cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                If the iggs win today u should go hang yourself u stupid cunt
                Chill the fuck out dude. Any criticism of Riley, on or off the field, is brought on by himself.
                Last edited by tjl88; 12-20-2014, 08:05 PM.
                It IS About Me Asshole
                -----------------------
                Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                  Chill the fuck out dude. Any criticism or Riley on or off the field was brought on by himself.
                  Give it up he isn't the 1st person or the last to use that word... Oops the non white guy caught the ball all is good again..
                  Last edited by Spartan92; 12-20-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

If the Iggs win, you will still be a simple bitch.

Comment

If the Iggs win, you will still be a simple bitch.
                      Nice comeback.. That 3rd grade hick education has really done well for u. Go to home Depot buy a ladder and rope and make the world a better place
                      Last edited by Spartan92; 12-20-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

shut up and stop posting. but I'm with you on 3rd and I being a big white trash bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                          shut up and stop posting. but I'm with you on 3rd and I being a big white trash bitch.
                          Hope they don't pass it to 14..god forbid even if it helps us win..

Comment

I put the "ick" in Hick.

Comment

go back to your trailer park you hillbilly

Comment

Working...
                              X