Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe so many people thought Sanchez was going to be some sort of savior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe so many people thought Sanchez was going to be some sort of savior

That last drive... THAT'S EXACTLY what Mark Sanchez is.

Give me Nick Eoles over that shit any time.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Who are these people? I've seen post after post about "these people", who said Mark Sanchez was some sort of savior?

Comment

He was beloved here for about a week.

Comment

We talked about this multiple times on rides ... didn't think that fucking piece of shit cunt would actually get in the position to DO it, though.

Motherfucker.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Agreed. I started a post a few weeks back whether we should put Foles back in if he gets back and I guess I was drinking the Kool-Aid. You're 100% right this is Sanchez and always will be. Indecisive, weak arm, and not able to look to secondary and third receivers.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I remember a game against the Giants where we needed the Jets to win. I remember thinking Sanchez was the worst qb in the league. I feel that way again. Every once in a while there's a nice throw. Lots of dink and dunk. And then plenty of mind blowing style bad plays and turnovers.
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-20-2014, 08:41 PM.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Sanchez isn't going to throw thirty times without an int. Parkey lost the game.

Foles was shit this year. Without the special teams and defensive touchdowns this is a sub 500 team.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

the amount of times that asshat pump fakes drives me insane
                Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

It was mind boggling to watch so many giddy Hot Handchez supporters hedging themselves with choice words... and wanting to appear in every post supporting and/or apologizing for him.

Comment

I can't believe so many people thought KELLY was going to be some sort of savior

Wrong savior. Same failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      Sanchez isn't going to throw thirty times without an int. Parkey lost the game.

Foles was shit this year. Without the special teams and defensive touchdowns this is a sub 500 team.
                      This! Smoke and mirrors. This is a 6 win team at best. Let's not forget that the refs handed the birds that win in Indy. Most egregious non pass interference call that led to an interception I've ever seen.

That and a couple of special teams play and this might be a 5 win team. In the end, they probably should have only won the 5 they deserved to win. Then they actually might get a franchise QB. Instead they'll be spinning their wheels at this level for the foreseeable future.
                      Last edited by The Ref; 12-21-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

What troubled me about Fooles

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        That last drive... THAT'S EXACTLY what Mark Sanchez is.

Give me Nick Eoles over that shit any time.
                        This year was that he seemed to regress in two ways: (1) he was indecisive and couldn't see open receivers (maybe because he was under pressure from the weak line the whole time); and (2) some of his balls, particularly the long ones, were floaters or ducks.

DB
                        DB

Comment

shut up. who called Sanchez a savior?

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          It was mind boggling to watch so many giddy Hot Handchez supporters hedging themselves with choice words... and wanting to appear in every post supporting and/or apologizing for him.
                          The most I saw was the opinion that he wasn't much of a down grade over fooles play THIS YEAR.
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Wait a second. If this is a 6 win team but they win 9 or 10, who do we credit for that? You're all all over the place.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Hahah... la ref's arguments are always tissue paper thin

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              Wait a second. If this is a 6 win team but they win 9 or 10, who do we credit for that? You're all all over the place.
                              nm
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X