Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe so many people thought Sanchez was going to be some sort of savior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, let's forget

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Wait a second. If this is a 6 win team but they win 9 or 10, who do we credit for that? You're all all over the place.
    Chip has more wins in his first two years than Reid did, and that's without any high draft picks.

Whatever way the wind is blowing today.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Wait a second. If this is a 6 win team but they win 9 or 10, who do we credit for that? You're all all over the place.
      The special teams play won two and one game was handed to the Eagles by the refs. They couldn't beat the Colts again if they played them fair and square. They should be 6-9 right now.

Comment

His mechanics were for crap....

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        This year was that he seemed to regress in two ways: (1) he was indecisive and couldn't see open receivers (maybe because he was under pressure from the weak line the whole time); and (2) some of his balls, particularly the long ones, were floaters or ducks.

DB
        ...the back foot issue, not getting square, throwing off wrong foot....horrible...it snowballed into so many other things.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

so they ...

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          The special teams play won two and one game was handed to the Eagles by the refs. They couldn't beat the Colts again if they played them fair and square. They should be 6-9 right now.
          should have lost all the games they did lose, but they only should have won six of the games they actually won. Got it.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

IMO nobody with a clue thought he was a savior...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            That last drive... THAT'S EXACTLY what Mark Sanchez is.

Give me Nick Eoles over that shit any time.
            ...but at the point in the season when he went down, you had to have hope he could manage games enough for them to win enough to make the playoffs. Particularly since Foles hadn't exactly lit it up to that point in time. I hoped the dropoff wouldn't be that much at all.

If I'm being honest I have to admit I hoped he could develop back into the guy who won big at USC and the guy who developed well as a pro his first couple of years.

The more I saw of him, though, I came to see that his turnovers are really what defines him (as you said). During that last offensive drive I kept thinking "don't turn it over, don't turn it over."

When the INT came I was pissed and disgusted, but not surprised.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Hedger numero uno!

Comment

... and here is Hot Handchez!

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Wrong savior. Same failure.
                himself!

Comment

Working...
                X