Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip's Honeymoon is officially over.

Things get interesting now.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Ah bullshit ... plenty of excuses.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If they lose out

after being a top 4 team, the Kotite comparisons will come
      Not fair probably , but thats what people will say

Comment

Sportsradio 66 DOUBLE U IIIIIII PEEEEEE
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Besides a somewhat flukey win over Indy this year, I can't think of a truly impressive victory the past 2 years.

Comment

The Vagiants and Thanksgiving day games

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            Besides a somewhat flukey win over Indy this year, I can't think of a truly impressive victory the past 2 years.
            are clear Dominations
            Last edited by TRENT; 12-20-2014, 08:44 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Yup. I'm disgusted

Comment

It's tough winning with a backup QB. Most teams can't overcome the loss of their starting QB.

Comment

I'm not blaming Chip with the bad QB, LB and secondary we had the last half of the season. In the NFL, coaching can't overcome that game after game. What did we have 2 years ago - 4 wins? Let's not forget who Sanchez is. Of course, he won't let us.

And I don't usually talk about refs, but some of those calls, especially roughing the passer, were very questionable.
                  ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

17 years ago this group of fans would have never bought into Kelly's high school nonsense. It's pathetic. And what's worse is the coach seems to be smelling his own shit already. Let the excuses begin but it begins and ends with High School Harry. He'll never win at this level. Believe it. That organization is a train wreck and it's only going to get worse. You don't coach men the way you coach boys. Culture my ass. The team could use a talented rebel or two.

Comment

Another idiot that only comes out when they lose.

Comment

Unfortunately for your story line...

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        17 years ago this group of fans would have never bought into Kelly's high school nonsense. It's pathetic. And what's worse is the coach seems to be smelling his own shit already. Let the excuses begin but it begins and ends with High School Harry. He'll never win at this level. Believe it. That organization is a train wreck and it's only going to get worse. You don't coach men the way you coach boys. Culture my ass. The team could use a talented rebel or two.
                        ...you're wrong. I have foreseen a Chippah Superbowl championship.

Dostradimbus
                        DB

Comment

So a couple of rebels make a team? I think you're oversimplifying things.

I guess you're still fighting the whole horseless carriage thing, too. You have to give something a chance to succeed or fail on it's own merits, not blindly dismiss it because it validates your preconceptions.

It's too soon--you're being too impatient with a relatively new approach. The WCO was a bit of a departure from the norm, but it certainly had some success.
                          WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                          - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                          - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

His 3rd year requirement will be playoffs at a minimum.
                            otherwise - more bummed out fans. how long can this go on.

Comment

ridiculous

Originally posted by james1051 View Post
                              after being a top 4 team, the Kotite comparisons will come
                              Not fair probably , but thats what people will say
                              Kotite took a good team and turned it to pure shit. Plus he had no clue about being a head coach in general. Kelly's got a long way to fall to get to that point.
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X