THE FUCIN HOUSTON GAME WAS THE RUIN OF THIS SEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE FUCIN HOUSTON GAME WAS THE RUIN OF THIS SEASON

As Bad as Foles was playing the line got better and so did the run,,it was clearly Qb Play and the lack of Defensive leadership that hurt this team down the stretch.. Tonight they looked like an Emotionless team and I don't blame Chip..I blame Sanchez,,,they already know what he's going to do,,,and he did his thing tonight,,,,He sucks Dick bigtime...hated the signing! Gdnight...Draft Picks bla bla bla
    Last edited by TRENT; 12-20-2014, 08:42 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

they weren't going anywhere in the playoffs

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    As Bad as Foles was playing the line got better and so did the run,,it was clearly Qb Play and the lack of Defensive leadership that hurt this team down the stretch.. Tonight they looked like an Emotionless team and I don't blame Chip..I blame Sanchez,,,they already know what he's going to do,,,and he did his thing tonight,,,,He sucks Dick bigtime...hated the signing! Gdnight...Draft Picks bla bla bla
    With that defensive secondary
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Nah...there were many missed chances..

...the 49ers game, the Cardinals game. How would one of those games in the win column feel right now??
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think you're right. Losing Foles and Ryan's was fatal.

Comment

I thought My call of an 11-5 season

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          and a playoff win was dooable,,,but losing the QB of the offense and the Qb of the defense was too much for a team that was just holding on...
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ...the 49ers game, the Cardinals game. How would one of those games in the win column feel right now??
            Doesn't really matter in my mind. A team that loses three out of four (and possibly four out of four) to finish the season is going nowhere.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And another thing....

When you lead the league in TOs it doesn't matter who is chucking the ball.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Any average NFL QB can torch them.

nm
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Can't argue the point. The only thing that makes up for a lack of talent is leadership.
                  WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                  - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                  - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

And leading the league in allowing plays over 20+ yards.

This team has some serious issues.

Comment

A Pyrrhic victory indeed. Probably wouldn't have made a run either way though. And to think, a shitty NFC South team will play on.

Comment

can someone please ban this clown

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                        A Pyrrhic victory indeed. Probably wouldn't have made a run either way though. And to think, a shitty NFC South team will play on.
                        For the love of god...
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Davis needs to go and take

Williams with him,,go back to Cleveland,,they need you..

Ugggggghhhhh! Im fucing sick,,,we can't pressure a garbage Qb,,we let one guy beat us deep then never roll the safety his way!!!!!!WTF!
                          Last edited by TRENT; 12-20-2014, 08:56 PM.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Nah....next week

For the love of god...
                            He is joining you and ref on the couch.

Comment

throw Anthony in there

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                              He is joining you and ref on the couch.
                              that would be the best Xmas gift at this point!

"LAME"
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X