Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Turnovers 2. Secondary 3. Redzone Offense

4. QB with no confidence 5. Chips Relationship with the Zebras
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I can't see how his relationship with the zebras has anything to do with it. You call penalties within the rules. You're not supposed personalities enter into it. But of the 3 roughing the passer penalties, only Curry's was deserved. However, when you have Cary Williams shoving a guy away from the play on what would have been a 4th down, that's stupidity.

Comment

I'm sure the refs don't like Chip

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      I can't see how his relationship with the zebras has anything to do with it. You call penalties within the rules. You're not supposed personalities enter into it. But of the 3 roughing the passer penalties, only Curry's was deserved. However, when you have Cary Williams shoving a guy away from the play on what would have been a 4th down, that's stupidity.
      reminding them at the beginning of every game that they need to hurry up and put the ball in play. Its human nature to make shit personal. If you think they are 100% professional, then you are crazy Bobby. Everybody has an ego.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Kelly gets rid of Mesean for being selfish but then this guy does that and isn't benched? Double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          4. QB with no confidence 5. Chips Relationship with the Zebras
          It's weird nobody is talking about the penalties, I am not talking about offsides. But the big one's 3 roughing the passer, and the holding or illegal contacts at just the right time to keep the skins drives alive. JJ threw some money into somebody's pocket.

Comment

Yep,

....crappy officiating through out the league, it isn't just us....and Williams penalty was just...dumbass with no situational awarness.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

This is a good point

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              reminding them at the beginning of every game that they need to hurry up and put the ball in play. Its human nature to make shit personal. If you think they are 100% professional, then you are crazy Bobby. Everybody has an ego.
              Have to wonder if all these shit calls against the igs are related to refs biased to chip
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Those "roughing the passer" penalties are getting ridiculous. So F'n frustrating the shit they call...I'm all for protecting QBs but C'mon.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                X