Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny how that goes. Letting Jackson go to a division rival for nothing in return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    It's still as irrelevant as when you asked it before.
    If the cap hit for this year was irrelevant then he shouldn't have been cut this year if money was the reason. You're making a fool of yourself.
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 12-20-2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Im still fucin pissed about it

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      Chip Kelly, Howie Roseman ladies and gentlemen...
      your coaching men,,not kids.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

No, you are.

They weren't going to overpay him and take the cap hit ... whether their plans for the money happened or didn't happen this year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...automatically/
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

No, you are.

They weren't going to overpay him and take the cap hit ... whether their plans for the money happened or didn't happen this year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...automatically/
          So your answer for, "What did they do with the money?" is that sometime in the future they are gonna spend the couple mil they saved somewhere else. They let a pro bowl player go to a division rival that ended their season to save a couple mil for a future hypothetical.

Sure, it was all about the money. If so, It's some Banner dissing BDawk level self-destructive bean counting.
          Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 12-20-2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Ok it was gangs.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ok it was gangs.
              I think it was that he was a whiny self absorbed diva that didn't buy into the Kelly program. Kelly should have balled up and worked with him anyway for one more year before cutting him or hopefully trading him when his value was high and teams were desperate. It was a mistake. I still respect Kelly and think he is one of the best coaches in the NFL, but this season stings.
              Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 12-20-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Funny at the beginning of the year I said we would go 9-7 and Foles would take a step back. I never thought it would happen this way
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I remember. I don't think anyone saw this coming after Thanksgiving. The last 3 weeks were like the last 2 years of the Andy Reid era.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    I remember. I don't think anyone saw this coming after Thanksgiving. The last 3 weeks were like the last 2 years of the Andy Reid era.
                    You fucking nailed it.

Comment

It sucks. Now next year will be another "is Nick Foles the guy? " year. I guess that's the best option.

Comment

Working...
                      X