Top of the list has to be a new DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the list has to be a new DC

After watching Bryant toast the guy repeatedly last week, how can you leave him singled up on Jackson, whom you had on your team last year? He didn't double him until he had already put up 126 yards.

DC needs to go away. With this front 7 a real DC could make them formidable. Guy has never fielded a good defense in his career.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

There's no talent in the secondary. You can't realistically double the same guy all the time. People like to also forget that Casey Matthews is now a starter, which has to be compensated for by the safeties. It's a disaster. Whoever is evaluating DBs sucks nuts.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I don't know what to say. Could anybody do better with Sconces, Toast, and Late Allen? Everywhere else on the defense there was serious progression and development this year. That said, if Rex wants the job, give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          There's no talent in the secondary. You can't realistically double the same guy all the time. People like to also forget that Casey Matthews is now a starter, which has to be compensated for by the safeties. It's a disaster. Whoever is evaluating DBs sucks nuts.
          Agreed. Defense has been the stronger squad for most of the season. Davis deserves at least one more year with upgrades in the secondary. Can't coach away dumb, slow and oblivious.

Comment

If they bring back Nate Allen

whats the use?!

Bring umm all Back!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
              Agreed. Defense has been the stronger squad for most of the season. Davis deserves at least one more year with upgrades in the secondary. Can't coach away dumb, slow and oblivious.
              That is a good nickname for this secondary. Dumb=Sconces. Slow=Fletcher. Oblivious=Allen. Though all three of them excel in each area.

Comment

You're gonna need a RB when The FO lets MCCoy walk. A WR when Maclin signs elsewhere.

Oh, and a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by MAXDALLASFAN View Post
                  You're gonna need a RB when The FO lets MCCoy walk. A WR when Maclin signs elsewhere.

Oh, and a QB.
                  You sound like a bitch.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Billy Davis resume as DC with 49ers, Cards, and iggs:

D ranked: 32nd, 26th, 20th, 29th, 28th
                    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Working...
                    X