This whole season has a very FF taste to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole season has a very FF taste to me

so disappointing in so many ways...never beat a "real" team...passing when some run/screen would have worked...drafting with a "we're smarter than you" attitude...clock management (sometimes too fast; time outs when it was not needed)...ultimate kick to the nutz at the end of the season

Indy and Dallas,both on the road qualify as quality wins.

Comment

Big Deal...

gift at Indy and when it mattered against the Girls a no show...niners and Cards should have been wins...I have serious Foles doubts

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        gift at Indy and when it mattered against the Girls a no show...niners and Cards should have been wins...I have serious Foles doubts
        Foles had a season similar to Stafford's last year (other than Stafford not getting injured), but the difference is Stafford wasn't missing his entire o line. Foles is very good and will prove it next year.

Comment

This season reeks of 1994

Started 7-2, and then pissed away the last seven games to finish 7-9. Right up there with one of the most disappointing seasons ever.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Sure hope you're right...

if not we're fucked unless our brilliant front office can produce some magic

Comment

Not ready to concede that.

Originally posted by JB View Post
              so disappointing in so many ways...never beat a "real" team...passing when some run/screen would have worked...drafting with a "we're smarter than you" attitude...clock management (sometimes too fast; time outs when it was not needed)...ultimate kick to the nutz at the end of the season
              A new approach usually requires a new team. Another year would be the turning point for me--still too much identifiable chaff on the team at this point.
              WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
              - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
              - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Way too many questions with this crowd...

Is Foles the QB guy?
                Shady...trade bait?
                Defense except for front 7 (still need LB) just brutal
                Maclin good...Matthews servicable...Cooper blah
                Defense decisions...Fletcher/Williams/Allen really?
                Free Agents...Graham
                Don't trust G

Lots of concerns with this team...figures

Comment

Working...
                X